Terms and Conditions of Sale
MELBOURNE ROOF CLEANING AND RESTORATION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Terms and Conditions: These terms and conditions form part of every proposal, quotation, offer or contract of sale made by Melbourne Roof Cleaning and Restoration (hereinafter called “MRCR”) to the purchaser or customer (hereinafter called the “Buyer”) and shall not be varied without the express written agreement of MRCR. MRCR herein includes MRCR’s agents or servants. MRCR reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions, at any time. It is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes. As long as you comply with these Terms and Conditions, MRCR grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the site.
2. Prices: All orders are accepted on quoted prices. MRCR reserves the right to amend prices to correct errors or omissions. Prices quoted are always inclusive of costs such as travel, materials and insurance. Additional extras will be advised at time of quotation. All prices quoted are inclusive of GST, which is added at the prevailing rate. Occasionally, additional repairs are required which are outside the scope of MRCR’s experience or capacity. These additional charges shall be at the cost of the buyer.
3. Terms of Payment: 14 days from invoice date, unless otherwise stated. Payment types accepted include Cash, Cheque or Direct Debit. Payment plans may be made available on prior negotiation with MRCR.
4. Validity of Quotation: Quotation valid for 90 days from date given unless otherwise stated. The quotation is free and with no obligation for service.
5. Confirmation to Proceed: Buyers can advise MRCR of confirmation to proceed by telephone or in writing. An upfront non refundable payment of 10% deposit will be sent to the buyer within 5 days of advice to proceed.
6. Delivery Dates: All start dates quoted are estimated, are not guaranteed and do not form a term of this contract. MRCR undertakes to make every endeavour to adhere to the delivery schedule but will not accept cancellation of contract for, or liability for, any direct or indirect losses, which may arise from late delivery of service.
7. Service Guarantee: MRCR shall make every reasonable effort to meet customer’s service satisfaction and will provide 7-year service guarantee on all full roof restorations. This guarantee cannot be applied to roof repairs or roof cleaning where the buyer does not seal the roof with the quality products suggested.
8. Damage or Loss: MRCR shall make every reasonable effort to avoid damage and loss as a result of roof cleaning and restorations. Occasionally roof leaks and damages can occur during the course of delivering the service. MRCR take no liability for incidental damages. The Public Liability Insurance Company representing MRCR will examine any extensive damage or loss for liability.
9. Claims: Claims of whatever nature in respect to Damage or Loss must be made in writing within 30 days from receipt of service. Failing such claim, MRCR shall not be liable to the Buyer in any circumstances.
10. Guarantee and Liability of MRCR: MRCR shall make every reasonable effort to meet the 7 year service guarantee for all roof restorations in the case of general workmanship. Occasionally, additional repairs are required which are outside the scope of MRCR’s experience or capacity of MRCR. These additional repairs and their charges shall be the responsibility of and at the cost of the buyer.
11. Events beyond MRCR’s Control: MRCR shall be unable to comply with the terms of this contract by reason of: –
(a) War, mobilisation, riot, act of terrorism, civil commotion, strike, lockout or other industrial action or other circumstances beyond MRCR’s control, or
(b) The fact that all or part of the goods required to complete the order for the Buyer hereunder have become obsolete or unobtainable from the manufacturers for any reason whatsoever
12. Legal: This contract shall be governed by Australian law and any dispute arising out of it, or in connection with it, shall be justifiable only in the Australian Courts.
13. Cancellation: Requests by a Buyer for cancellation of order will only be considered by MRCR if made in writing and shall be subject to the written acceptance of MRCR whereupon the Buyer shall indemnify MRCR against all loss, costs, damages charges and expenses arising out of the order and the cancellation thereof. If the Buyer cancels, the 10% deposit will be non–refundable.